[DFSci] Knowledge sharing

daryl at digitalforensicssolutions.com daryl at digitalforensicssolutions.com
Mon Mar 11 02:51:53 PDT 2019

We have asked contributors fairly regularly on this.  The consensus has been that there is still quite a significant value (especially for Academics and students) in the affiliation with a well known and established journal publisher like Elsevier. Many even said they would not consider submitting their work if we were not.

As much fun and expensive as the publishing process can be - I believe the effort and cost would be much greater if we were to attempt to do this all on our own.