[DFSci] What's going on with EnCase/Guidance Software?

Steve Rogers steve.rogers at dei.ca
Sat Aug 11 11:08:39 PDT 2018

Hi, Jon. Just thought I'd chime in here as I haven't seen any responses.I have also been using EnCase since 1998/99. My most recent interaction with EnCase support about 6-8 weeks ago was positive to the extent they responded in a timely manner. The details they provided weren't particularly helpful but at least they responded. I have not had any experience since they moved all their support over to the 'new' OpenText support model just a couple weeks ago. They may be experiencing growing / transition pains. If you don't get results, I'd go directly to OpenText support to see if you can get a more timely response. Hope this is of some use to you.

Regards,

Steve

Steve Rogers, EnCE, A+, CNA
President
Digital Evidence International Inc.
400 Queens Ave., London, Ontario N6B 1X9