[DFSci] SCO Unix expert

Jon Berryhill jberryhill at computerforensics.com
Wed Feb 22 10:39:49 PST 2017

I need to find someone who is very well versed in SCO UNIX. I have a machine that was running some sort of inventory/point of sale system for a parts store. It has been out of service for several years. The machine appears functional but no one knows any of the passwords. I have a full logical extraction of the contents of the drive (a small SCSI drive) but the data appears encoded and is a jumble that we have not been able to decipher into anything useful.

We need to be able to get the app up and running on something so we can get the sales and other financial stuff extracted into something the accountants can deal with.

Jon
Jon Berryhill
President & COO
Berryhill Computer Forensics, Inc.