[DFSci] Four PhD positions and one postdoc in digital forensics NTNU Gjovik, Norway
lars_stefan_axelsson at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 03:07:18 PDT 2016
We have now announced four PhD positions and one postdoc in the area of digital forensics announced at NTNU - The Norwegian University of Science and Technology, the largest university in Norway, in Gjovik, Norway ca 2 hours north of Oslo. Last date of application is 15 of August.
These are all connected to the TESTIMON digital/computational forensics group at NTNU/CCIS as part of one of the largest research grants in ICT i Norway. The positions are in cooperation with either the relevant Norwegian police departments/authorities or industry. Our research group has strong ties to both, as well as international contacts with e.g. Interpol/Europol and international researchers and research groups.
For more information check: https://www.ntnu.no/ledige-stillinger-gjovik or the individual links in the summaries below. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact the people mentioned in the relevant announcements, or myself at stefan.axelsson at ntnu.no.
* Post-doctoral fellowship in Digital Forensics
* Ph.D. position in Computational Forensics: Detecting dynamic attack patterns in large and diverse data sources
* Ph.D. positions in Computational Forensics: Situational awareness and resilience to obfuscation
* Ph.D. position in Computational Forensics: Algorithmic accountability and predictive policing
* Ph.D. position in Computational Forensics: Methodologies and tools in digital forensics.
Best Regards, Dr. Stefan Axelsson, Associate professor CCIS/NTNU, Norway.
More information about the DFSci