[DFSci] Open EGAP Position - 75% tuition off scholarship and stipend! (Undergrads)

Breitinger, Frank FBreitinger at newhaven.edu
Thu Feb 25 14:31:50 PST 2016

Hi undergrads:

are you currently in your final semester and thinking about doing a
Master in Computer Sciences / Cyber Systems?
Then you should consider applying for one of the two open EGAP positions
and become a member of our research lab at the University of New Haven.

Benefits for an EGAP:
- You will get 75% tuition scholarship and
- be paid for working 20h /week.

For more details, please contact me directly.

Best regards,
Dr. Frank Breitinger

--
Dr. Frank Breitinger
Assistant Professor &

University of New Haven, A leader in experiential education
Tagliatela College of Engineering
300 Boston Post Rd, West Haven, CT 06516

Web - UNHcFREG: http://www.unhcfreg.com
Web - Personal: http://www.FBreitinger.de