[DFSci] Interview with Golden Richard

John Ivory bluevista at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 11:57:05 PDT 2015

For those that don't already know, Dr. Golden Richard is on the Board of
Directors for DFRWS <http://www.dfrws.org/about/directors.shtml>.  For what
it's worth, he just had an interesting (and entertaining) interview posted
on the CyberFETCH.org web site...

https://cyberfetch.org/spotlight

The above link takes you to not only the interview, but also to a short
bio.  Golden is actively involved with this year's forensics challenge, and
the USA event.

CyberFETCH <http://cyberfetch.org/> is a DHS sponsored effort. It is a
vendor neutral site for cyber forensics experts to share resources.  In
addition to the interview series, CyberFETCH is a repository for all of the
NIST test results for forensic tools, and a forum where cyber professionals
can share ideas and collaborate in a protected environment.

We are actively working to expand our offering and create partnerships with
like minded organizations.  We'd encourage you to sign up for an account
and join in the conversations.  Your feedback is extremely important to us,
and we welcome your suggestions.

Thanks,