[DFSci] Call for Participation - DFRWS USA 2015

Baker, Dave bakerd at mitre.org
Wed Jul 1 04:28:14 PDT 2015

DFRWS USA 2015 will be held August 9-13, 2015 at the Hyatt Regency
Philadelphia at Penn's Landing, in Philadelphia, PA, USA
http://www.dfrws.org/2015

The DFRWS digital forensics conference brings together leading
researchers, developers, practitioners, and educators from around
the world to advance the state of the art in digital forensics.
Established in 2001, DFRWS has become the premier forum to present
both cutting-edge research and perspectives on best practices for
all aspects of digital forensics. As an independent organization,
we promote open community discussions and disseminate the results
of our work to the widest audience. The 15th Annual DFRWS Conference
is held in cooperation with the Association for Computing Machinery
(ACM) Special Interest Group on Security, Audit and Control (SIGSAC).
You can see the terrific program we have lined up at:
http://dfrws.org/2015/program.shtml

We also are hosting the second International Workshop on Digital
Forensics Curriculum Standards, which is organized by the University
of Illinois. Registration/participation is included in the DFRWS
registration. See: http://dfrws.org/2015/dfcs.shtml

HOTEL RESERVATION RATE EXPIRES JULY 22, 2015
A special rate of $155 (plus taxes) has been secured with the hotel
for single and double occupancy room rooms. In order to receive this
rate, you must make reservations by phone at 215-521-6549 (Group
Name: DFRWS 2015 USA) or via the hotel registration site by July 22.
If you have hotel registration issues, contact guest manager Melissa
Sage directly at 215-521-6655 and she will assist in using the group
rate ( if she does not answer leave a message and she will return
your call ASAP).
See: http://dfrws.org/2015/location.shtml

DFRWS USA 2015 registration includes access to all presentations; a
copy of the printed proceedings; breakfasts; a welcome reception on
Monday August 10, 2015; a banquet on Tuesday August 11, 2015; and
entrance to the famous rodeo challenge. It also includes free access
to pre and post conference workshops.  If you wish to register for
the one-day Workshop on Digital Forensics Curriculum Standards (DFCS)
only, please visit the registration link below and select "DFCS only."
There are group rates available. For details and the link to register,
please see: http://dfrws.org/2015/register.shtml

We look forward to your participation in DFRWS.  See you in
Philadelphia!

Sincerely,
DFRWS USA Organizing Committee
Send any questions regarding the 2015 USA conference to:
 usa <at > dfrws (dot) org