[DFSci] DFRWS EU is back!

Katerina Kanta aikaterini.kanta at ucdconnect.ie
Mon Mar 7 05:34:19 PST 2022

We are pleased to announce that we will be running the 2022 DFRWS EU
conference as a hybrid event. This means that it will be possible for
attendees and presenters to attend either physically in Oxford, UK, or
virtually via Zoom.
The conference program is now available on the website (
https://bit.ly/3JRsvdy) and travel advice and accommodation options can
also be found there (https://bit.ly/351IsiN).
There is also still time to submit a poster if you want to attend the
physical event (the deadline is March 25!)
Registration is currently open and there are many options available,
depending on how many DFRWS events you plan to attend - DFRWS USA and DFRWS
APAC are coming up too! There are also discount rates for students, LE and
groups. More info here: bit.ly/3BjGMwA
We are looking forward to seeing you there!