[DFSci] Forensic image needed in Spokane WA

Jon Berryhill jberryhill at computerforensics.com
Tue Aug 3 15:32:44 PDT 2021

I’m working with an attorney (one I’ve worked other cases in the past, good client) who will be needing a single machine imaged in the Spokane WA area. It’s for a family law case. The agreements and/or court orders for production are in the works. Not sure about the timing at this point. The examiner will be bound by a standard protective order and will just be making the image and sending it to me in CA. Just looking for someone reliable who uses standard tools and practices. The machine is believed to be a Windows all-in-one, likely a Dell or HP.

Any takers or recommendations?

Jon
Jon Berryhill
President & COO