[DFSci] DFRWS Boad of Directors new member

Henseler, Hans henseler.h at hsleiden.nl
Wed May 13 14:39:24 PDT 2020

Dear member of the DFRWS Community,
​
As of April 2020 Bradley Schatz will join the DFRWS Board of Directors. He is replacing Elizabeth Schweinsberg who has stepped down from the board after doing great work on our new DRWS website in 2019. Elizabeth will continue to improve our website as chair of the website committee. Thank you Elizabeth! ​
​
With Bradley we have a new board member with a long history participating in our DFRWS community and in the capacity of different OC roles. We also feel that with Bradley based in Australia we now have a solid representation of DFRWS in the APAC region. Please join me in welcoming Bradley as a member of our board of directors.​
​​
Regards,​​
​​
Hans Henseler​​
Chairman of the Board of Directors of DFRWS​
​
Please note that because of the COVID-19 our DFRWS EU and USA conferences will go virtual this year. Please check  https://dfrws.org/conferences/dfrws-eu-2020/ for DFRWS 2020 Virtual Europe registration details.

Op deze e-mail zijn de voorwaarden van toepassing als vermeld op:
The following conditions apply to this e-mail:
http://www.hsleiden.nl/disclaimer-email