[DFSci] Knowledge sharing

Eoghan Casey eoghan at disclosedigital.com
Sun Mar 10 13:15:20 PDT 2019

Dear friends, colleagues and members of the community I do not yet know:

Both as an author and Editor-in-Chief of the Digital Investigation journal, I understand the importance of accessibility of knowledge in our field.

While working hard to ensure that Digital Investigation meets the needs of our community, I continuously strive to increase the accessibility of content as described here:

https://www.journals.elsevier.com/digital-investigation/news/inroads-to-digital-investigation

I also encourage authors to make their own papers available on their personal websites or blogs, and by other means described here:

https://www.elsevier.com/about/policies/sharing

I welcome your reasonable suggestions to make Digital Investigation better serve our international community.

Eoghan Casey