[DFSci] ICDF2C 2018 - Early Bird Registration Till August 10
hyunguk.yoo1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 12:02:31 PDT 2018
10th EAI International Conference on Digital Forensics & Cyber Crime
September 10-12, 2018 - http://d-forensics.org/
* ICDF2C 2018 TO BE HELD IN NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA: We are pleased to
announce that ICDF2C 2018 will take place at Chateau LeMoyne – French
Quarter Hotel in New Orleans, just steps away from Bourbon Street, Jackson
Square, and world-class dining and music venues.
* CONFERENCE REGISTRATION IS OPEN: Go to http://d-forensics.org/regi
stration/ to register for the conference. Early bird discount will end on
* FEATURED KEYNOTES: ICDF2C is pleased to announce the following keynote
- Dr. Deborah Frincke leads the Research Directorate of the National
Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS)—the largest “in-house”
research organization in the U.S. Intelligence Community.
- Dr. Golden G. Richard III is a Professor of Computer Science and
Engineering at the Louisiana State University (LSU) and is an Associate
Director for Cybersecurity, Center for Computation and Technology (CCT).
* FULL PROGRAM: The full conference program includes thirteen accepted
technical peer-reviewed papers covering topics on memory forensics,
android, event reconstruction, ransomware investigation, and intrusion
detection system. For the complete list of papers, http://d-forensics.org
The ICDF2C Organizing Committee looks forward to meeting you at ICDF2C 2018.
More information about the DFSci