[DFSci] New professor position at UNIL

Eoghan Casey eoghan at disclosedigital.com
Tue Sep 12 11:59:26 PDT 2017

Colleagues:

We have created a new professor position at the University of Lausanne, specializing in digital forensic investigation.

This job description is in both English and French:

https://career012.successfactors.eu/career?company=universitdP&career_job_req_id=11481&career_ns=job_listing

The School of Criminal Sciences is an extremely stimulating environment, with highly inquisitive and intelligent colleagues and students. We bring together perspectives in all forensic disciplines, crime analysis and security.

Contact me with any questions.

Eoghan Casey
Professor of Digital Forensic Science and Investigation

Ecole des Sciences Criminelles (ESC)
Université de Lausanne
Batochime
CH-1015 Lausanne-Dorigny
http://www.unil.ch/esc

Editor-in-Chief
Journal of Digital Investigation
https://www.journals.elsevier.com/digital-investigation

Tél. : +41 21 692 4612<tel:+41%2021%20692%204612>
Email: eoghan.casey at unil.ch<mailto:eoghan.casey at unil.ch>