[DFSci] FBI Honors Intern Program - Summer 2017 - Operational Technology Division

Baker, Dave bakerd at mitre.org
Mon Oct 10 07:10:53 PDT 2016

I was asked to post this to the list by Richard Vorder Bruegge. Some
may have students interested in this opportunity.

The FBI is currently accepting applications for the Honors Internship
Program through October 14, 2016, at www.fbijobs.gov
If you know of someone who meets the requirements and would like to be
placed at OTD, please have them complete the application at fbijobs.gov
and also send a resume to OTD's Personnel and Training Unit (PTU) at
FBIOTDJOBS at ic.fbi.gov.

The Operational Technology Division specializes in all of the Science,
Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) areas and we are involved with
all of the investigations conducted by the FBI.  We welcome selected
Honors Interns to join the ranks of those who make a large impact on
keeping America safe on a daily basis.

We have attached three documents: an Honors Internship Flyer, information
about the Operational Technology Division, and a screen shot of the FBI
website that describes the Honors Internship Program in more details and
the dates.

Successful candidates must have their own transportation since there is
no public transportation available.